On March 3, 2020 our business came to a screeching... pause, not a stop!
We chose to see it as a pause because we at Tiggett & Co. continued to move forward, just in new ways. We knew you still had:
- leaders to be developed
- emerging talent whose ambitions still needed to be stoked and guideded
- valuable employees whose confidence could have used a boost
- a workforce who could’ve used some inspiration, tools, strategy, and motivation
Even in times like these where there’s still unpredictability and constant change, we are happy to say, “We’re still here for you!”
What’re we doing about it?
- Online content that’s still our signature high energy, interactive, and inspirational experience.
- In-person courses when we get the “all clear” from you- our learning partners- in 2022. Click Here for our program offerings for both online and in-person.
- Hosting FREE online conversations. Because we desire to help our community reflect, take baby steps to move forward, and even dig deep for bolder action, we’ve offered more than 50 interactive programs under a Friday series called “Create Your Game Plan in Times of Uncertainty”. This interactive program is co-hosted with Tonya Tiggett and Tiggett Team Member, Life and Executive Coach Susan Alexander of Rosebud Coaching and Consulting. Email us to join the FREE, bi-weekly chat on Fridays at 9AM EST where the conversation takes us into unpredictable and life-changing places!
- • Expanding our staff beyond Tiggett's tenured Programs Manager Jennifer Zimmer, and our trusty co-facilitator, co-pilot, curriculum advisor, Jennifer Nicholas, to also include executive leadership consultant, Shelly Marks, and online "co-pilots" Ali Wright, Andrea Lehman, and Alissa Schwartz, aka our three As. The three As belong to our partnering organization The Event Collective and are responsible for the smooth online experience our participants can always rely upon.
- • Drum roll... in 2020 we welcomed our first man to join the team as our Business Intelligence Analyst. Vamshi Pasham works with all analytics, data, and research components and keeps pushing Tonya to update her technology game.
We sure miss you in person and at the same time we’re also grateful to be able to see you in your home environment, on camera, and even more frequently. Why not join us for a Friday conversation or for an online course? Contact Us!
No matter what’s going on in your world, we’re here and wish you well.